Monday, March 11:
- Mix and match! Create a new ice cream delight at Freshens in the Courtyard Dining Hall.
- Spend a day helping others by volunteering at The Community Table in Sylva.
Tuesday, March 12:
- At 12:10 p.m., work out with cycling, core strengthening and stretching in Xpress Cycle and Abs. The course is a little over half an hour in the CRC, room 207.
- Focus on yourself! Stroll around campus listening to your favorite playlist. Curl up in one of the many hidden corners of Hunter Library with your favorite book. Sit by Cullowhee Creek and listen to its babbling water.
- Get ready to dance! Check out the band Inflame at the Bardo Arts Center Theater. They combine Indian and Flamenco music for a mix that will have you toe-tapping all night. The show begins at 7:30 p.m.
Wednesday, March 13:
- Say hello to the Technology Commons in the Courtyard Dining Hall, starting at 11:30 a.m. They will be showing off their knowledge and skills with their mobile booth.
- At 5 p.m. in the University Center Multipurpose Room A, attend the G.L.O.W. discussion to connect with other students about opinions on relationships, sex and more.
- Base Camp Cullowhee will host another Climbing Wall Belay Clinic at 6 p.m. until 8 p.m. in the CRC.
Thursday, March 14:
- Twenty-old or older? Check out the Heinzelmannchen Brewery for a tour and some tasting. They are open from 10 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. on Thursday and are located on Mill Street in Sylva.
- Fencing Club practice begins at 7 p.m. in Reid Gym, room 112.
Friday, March 15:
- Head over to Subway for lunch and create sandwich art!
- Support WCU’s Musical Theater students at the Musical Theater Showcase. The show starts at 6 p.m. in the Coulter Recital Hall.
- Travel back to Middle Earth at the University Center Theater in “The Hobbit,” showing at 6 p.m. and 9 p.m.
Saturday, March 16:
- At 12 p.m. the 8th Annual Kayak Demo Day begins! Base Camp Cullowhee presents a day of paddling at Eternity Hole. Afterwards, there will be a get-together in Illusions with food. The event is free.
- Attend the second night of the Musical Theater Showcase at 4 p.m. in the Coulter Recital Hall.
- “The Hobbit” continues at 6 p.m. and 9 p.m.
- Drive to Waynesville and visit the Haywood Arts Regional Theater near downtown to see their stage production of “Purgatorio.” The show begins at 7:30 p.m. with a matinee performance on March 17 at 3 p.m. Student tickets are $6.