Tag: fire

Campus News

Things heat up at Panda Express

First responders answered a call about a gas leak at Panda Express in the Courtyard dining hall at 9:30 p.m. on Sept. 12.  According to Jeffery Marshall, residential district manager of Aramark, the gas leak occurred when the burners at Panda Express were being replaced. One new burner was not […]

News Photo Stories

Abandoned structure burns down outside campus

The Western Carolinian previously reported the Moss properties were owned by Cullowhee Baptist Church. That was mistaken. The properties were owned by the Moss family until bought by a different party. An abandoned structure on the corner of Central Drive and Old Cullowhee Road caught fire in the early morning […]